- Yellow 18ct NEW gold Ring Eternity Diamond & Sapphire bluee 0.80ct 4921cuggk21771
At the heart of the National Museum of Australia is our National Historical Collection, more than 210,000 objects which represent Australia’s history and cultural heritage.
Discover the mysteries surrounding the 1948 Daimler landaulette, used in Queen Elizabeth II’s debut royal tour of Australia.
- 0.5carat Round Brilliant Cut Diamond 10k gold Earrings For Women 3Row Pave JK I1
- 10k White gold Emerald Cut Mystic Topaz w Diamond Accent Ring
- 14K gold Princess Heart Crown Aquamarine Birthstone Ring (March Birthstone)
- 14K Yellow gold Diamond Double Square Frame Cluster Earrings 1-1 2-Carat tw
Learn about a moving convict memento, as featured in a new partnership with Visit Canberra and Schwartz Media.
The Museum recently launched its first Defining Moments in Australian History quiz and the results have prompted us to develop more.